I have been obsessed with making power balls for the last couple of years. They are the perfect combination of salty and sweet and make the perfect quick breakfast or easy snack.
I make sure to have these in my refrigerator at all times because they come in handy when I am looking for a quick bite of energy!
This combination is my new favorite, but I have made all different versions. You can switch up the seeds, nuts and dried fruit, but I recommend keeping the proportions of oats, honey and peanut butter the same as I did. You can also make these in a large bowl and just mix together with your hands, but I personally love the ease of the food processor. Everything combines together so nicely and it makes rolling them so much easier.
*Recipe makes 24-30 balls.
*Balls will keep for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator!
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup all-natural salted peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- Add all ingredients to food processor and pulse until all combined.
- Remove mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll mixture into balls and refrigerate again for at least 1 hour.