This is my new go-to salad dressing. It’s so easy, requires no chopping or grating and is so delicious. It goes well on almost every salad and you can prepare a double batch to have for the week.
Like most of my recipes, this salad is extremely versatile and you can put anything you want in it. I love adding broccoli to salad for a little added crunch, so I would highly recommend that! I also found the most beautiful cherry tomatoes, so I added them to the mix as well.
*Recipe makes about 2 generous servings, but it can easily be doubled for lunches all week long. 🙂
- 4 cups baby romaine
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber- peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup baby carrots- chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. grainy dijon mustard
- salt/pepper to taste
- Combine dressing ingredients in a mason jar or container and shake well.
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl and add as much dressing as you like.