I have been making these delicious bites for years now, and they are one of my favorite little treats! They are SO easy to make, and they are gluten free, dairy free, and guilt free! I think they’d be the perfect treat for kids as well, since they are so cute and bite sized.
Feel free to use any sort of nut butter you want. Peanut butter and banana just happens to be my most favorite combination ever, so I’m a little biased. 😉
*Recipe makes 10 little bites, but feel free to double it!
*Bites will keep for up to a few weeks in the freezer, but I doubt they will last that long. 🙂
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp. all natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Slice bananas into 1/2 inch slices
- Spread one slice with peanut butter then make a sandwich with another slice.
- Repeat until you have 10 little bites.
- Freeze bites for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, melt chocolate in microwave for 2 minutes- stirring halfway through.
- Dip bites in chocolate and coat completely.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.