Okay, I’ve outdone myself here. These cookies are RIDICULOUS, and I am so excited about this recipe. I know you are going to love these cookies just as much as I do.
First off, this cookie recipe is entirely grain-free and refined sugar-free. It can be made paleo by substituting the peanut butter for almond butter, and it can be made vegan by using a flax egg instead of a regular egg.
It’s also the easiest cookie recipe I’ve ever made. 6 ingredients, 5 minutes prep, and 10 minutes in the oven, and BAM you have a guilt-free, decadent treat.
I am the most impatient person in the world when it comes to waiting for cookies to cool, so I had to eat one immediately out of the oven. Even though they completley fall apart when they’re hot, they’re gooey and delicious that way. I would, however, suggest you let them cool for about 20 minutes before eating so they have a chance to firm up.
I would also store them in the fridge, as they keep better that way.
- 1 cup all-natural chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine coconut sugar, vanilla, baking soda, and egg with a whisk.
- Add peanut butter and stir to combine.
- Add dark chocolate chips.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spoon cookies with a tablespoon onto parchment paper. You should have a dozen.
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes before eating and storing.